Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Wednesday-Activity 1

My tasks for Wednesday on Winter Learning Journey is to create my own native animal.I then have to post on blog and show you guys.

So the animal that I have chose is a Brown Kiwi and, her name is Sparkle. My Kiwi eats seeds, grubs, worms, fruit and, eels. Sparkle live's with me ( Why do she live with me?) ,She lives with me because I found her alone in the amazon forest. (Yes I went there) So that's a bit about Sparkle my brown kiwi, I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nia, great to see you participating in the Winter Learning Journey, well done. Sometimes it helps to include an image in your blog post, to add interest for your visitors. You could use Google Draw or Pixlr to create your own image. If you decide to use Explore to search for an image remember our Cybersmart learning last term and attribute your image. Looking forward to reading more of your learning journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nia,

    You are off to a great start for Day 3 activity 1. As Mrs Grant mentioned, including an image in your blog post will allow your readers to engage with your message. You can use DLOs, google draw or Pixlr to do this. There is still plenty time to complete this Nia, I would love to see you get creative! Also, when starting each activity can you introduce the Day and activity you are going to complete. It helps us to see how far you have come and allocate with points.

    You are doing well Nia, I can't wait to read more interesting facts from you.

    Goodluck!

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete