Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Saturday- Activity 2

For activity two I went on this site called Matariki festival at Te papa. I had a looked at some of the events that were held there and, they look fun. I have to tell you guys three events  found interesting or liked reading about on the site.

The 3 event I enjoyed looking at were:

  • I enjoyed looking at the Kapa Haka photo's
  • Some crafting pictures (you could do some crafting)
  • and 1 of the photo's look like there's 2 girls singing so, I think that would be interesting to look at.
I know this is quite plane but I am in a rush at the moment so I need to get these activities done:).

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Nia,

    Do you know the names of these 3 events you visited at the Matariki festival? I'm planning to take my daughter Shonny there but I would love it if you could give me more information about it because they sound like fun. As you mentioned about not having enough time to complete them, that is fine. You still have time this week to complete them before we come out to visit your school again and give out certificates to all participants in the Winter Learning Journey programme. It's great to see you blogging with us Nia. Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you!

    Goodluck,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete