Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey-Friday- Bonus Activity

 Rachel (the person who created Winter Learning Journey)  went for a bike ride at Otago central rail trail. She enjoyed this bike ride and gave me a task about this Rail trail. On my blog I need to post if I would like to got to this Rail Trail and, If I think this place sound's fun. I also need to write why or why not, have a look.

I looked at some photo's from this Rail Trail and it look's so fun. This place looks fun because there's bridges to ride on, even while your riding your bike you can look at the tree's, and the water. This place look's very interesting I might even go one day with my family. Have a look at some photo's I saw.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nia,

    Thank you for sharing your summary about the Otago rail trail. The pictures you posted are magnificent and I agree, they do look like fun. Many students have shared their experiences and said that they have never such beautiful views in New Zealand. Do you think you will ever visit one day? I hope you do get to go there. I'm planning to visit with my family next year during Spring. I'm so excited.

    Great work Nia!

    Kia Kaha,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete