Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Saturday- Bonus Activity

For my bonus activity I need to watch three of the all blacks Haka's. Then I need to rate them from best to not so best. I have watched the three videos and, I have rated them down below, Have a look.

1.The first best was the Rugby World Cup 2011- All Blacks vs France, I rate this 5 out of 5.
2.The second best for me was the All Blacks vs South Africa 2016. I rate this 4 out of 5.
3.The third best for me was the World Cup 2015- All Blacks vs Argentina. I give this 3 out of 5.

Thank you for looking at my Winter Learning Journey this week. I am sorry I can not post tomorrow because I do not got internet at my house. The reason I have been aloud to post my Winter Learning Journey was because I was at my sisters and she has internet. :) :(

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nia,

    Thank you so much for the message and for letting us know that you won't be able to post a blog tomorrow. That is no problem at all! We have been enjoying all of your posts over the past week. They're awesome!!

    I particularly liked this post as you, not only ranked the three haka, but you also gave them a score out of 5. I would say that many students have given the three haka a similar rating to yours. In fact, most participants appear to like the All Blacks v. France haka the most. I'd love to know what it was about this haka that you most enjoyed. Was it the lyrics for this haka or was it the performance by the team?

    If you have access to the internet at any point this coming week please hop back online and let us know what inspired you to give the ABs vs. France haka the #1 spot...

    Cheers,

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete