Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Tuesday Activity 1

Today is Tuesday and here I have is another task For Winter Learning Journey.I have to learn about the places that are in Rangitoto, Tane Matua and Karekare beach, I then have to write about why I enjoyed visiting the place. Have a look!

3 places I enjoyed going to:

1. Rangitoto's Island scenic reserve:
The reason I liked this place was because there was loads of things you could do. There's a wharf there, this place would be good to go for summer/spring, you could jump of the wharf. Also there was a beach another good place for summer/spring, you could have a refreshing swim. There is loads of things you could do.

2. Tane Mahuta Walk:
The reason why Tane Mahuta walk is my 2nd choice is because this place looks good to do some exercising. There is a walkway with tree's and bushes on the side of it. You can enjoy a beautiful walk full of nature.

3.Karekare beach:

Kaekare is my 3rd choice because you can enjoy a nice walk along the beach and, maybe even have a swim. I have seen on some images that there is a mountain so, maybe you could climb up there and look at the great view.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nia,

    It is great to see that you were able to 'visit' three of the most beautiful places in Auckland. I, too, love going to Rangitoto. It's a lot of fun to take the ferry across the water and to hike up the top of the volcano. The view of Auckland from the summit is incredible!

    I really hope that you will have the chance to visit this very cool island one day soon!

    In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your holiday. It's almost time to head back to Glen Taylor for another great term. I'm looking forward to coming into the school to hand out certificates and prizes to all of the holiday bloggers. I will see you then!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete