Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Saturday- Activity

Today is Saturday and one of my task for Winter Learning Journey is to write a poem of how I would feel if I just arrived to New Zealand. (Why would I write a poem about this?), I am writing a poem about this because I am pretending If I were one of the Maori people who arrived at NZ in their canoes (also know as waka's). This is not really a poem but, It still talks about my feelings.If you would like to read my poem go ahead and have a look.







1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nia,

    You created a wonderful DLO to express your thoughts upon arriving in New Zealand. I love the way you used questions because it's usually the realisation of what really goes through our minds when we enter a new place that we have never been before. Keep up the good work Nia. This is fantastic!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete