Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Friday- Activity 1

Today is Friday and one of my tasks for Winter Learning Journey is to create a story with 8-10 sentences.( I sort of wrote more than 8-10 sentences.I am writing a short story because, I am pretending I was walking through a reserve with a group of my friends and, suddenly when I turn around they all disappeared. If you would like to hear my story keep reading.

"Haha funny guys, you nearly got me there, but good try",I observe in the vicinity hearing nothing but dead silence. "huuuu,(sigh) "okay fine you got me come out now", "hurry up!" I constantly yell with annoyance. " Guys, where are use", I glare around taking a few steps at a time, where could they be?, how did I lose them? I question my self. I stroll around the reserve continually calling there names. Suddenly I hear laughter in the distance, " yeah laugh all you want, I can hear you guys". I pursue the laughter and, lead to an unfamiliar place. I view a brown corroded sign with a hut beside it, I casually parade to the sign.I gradually say out the faded words on the sign " If you need help come and talk to me, I'm in the hut". " Yes finally, I can get some help", " Hello, can you please help me?, I got lost in the reserve, "sure, whats your name? and where did you get lost?, " my name is Isabella, I got lost at this really cool tree, it's sort of near the start of the reserve. " Oh okay, is the tree big?, "yes it is and it look's really cool", "okay that information really helped, did you follow the curious kiwi?, "yes I reply with enthusiasm, " yep your friend came in a couple of minutes ago they were looking for you". "One of them gave me there numbers just in case you came here, I going to call them, just wait a sec", "Thank you very much"," your welcome".(3 minutes later) "Isabella it's me Charlotte", "thank goodness your here", " come on let's go".

I hope you enjoyed my story :)




1 comment:

  1. Talofa Nia,

    Your story was such a pleasure to read. May I ask, who did you talk to? sounds like you had quite an adventure looking for your friends. Often when we are out on school trips we get so excited to see everything that we forget to stay close with our group. I would have been so afraid getting lost in the reserve. I'm so glad you made it back safely.

    Keep up the good work Nia!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete