Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Tuesday- Activity 2

For activity 2 I have to pretend I am interveiwing Laura Dekker. Laura Dekker is a young german girl who sailed around the world by herself. I then have to pretend I am going to visit her, I have to list down 5 questions I would ask her. Have a look!

  • How long did it take you to travel the world on a sailing boat? ( how many days)
  • When waves would hit your boat hard would you get scared that your boat was going to capsize?
  • What made you want go around the world on a sail boat?
  • would you worry sometimes thinking that you might not survive on the boat?
  • What place did you enjoy sailing to the most?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nia,
    My name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from St Pius X catholic School. I love your amazing questions to ask to Laura! Very wise and specific! Nice to see you participate in the Winter Learning Journey!

    Keep up the great work!
    Lusia Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Nia,

    Thank you for generating your own questions for Laura. I agree with Luisa, you made a wise choice creating questions that will give you alot of information. I can't wait to see her response if we get the chance to meet her. I look forward to reading more interesting facts as you embark your Journey through New Zealand Nia!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete