Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- Favourite 5 interesting facts about NZ- Activity 2

Also today for Winter Learning Journey we have to watch a video that's about New Zealand. I have to pick 5 things that I found interesting, Have a look!.

Did you know:

  • That Auckland has the most boats per capital in the world
  • Auckland's biggest landmark is Rangitoto island, Did you know this island can be seen all over the city.
  • Auckland is the most popular city in New Zealand ( Yay! Auckland)
  • In Auckland there is a park called: Auckland Domain, You can watch the locals play cricket.
  • 1.5 million people stay/live in Auckland.

Like I said before, I hope you learnt something.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia,

    I have definitely learned something new from reading your blog. I did not know that the Auckland has the most boats per capita in the world or that Auckland is the most popular city in New Zealand.

    I wonder what the second most popular city might be? If I had to guess I would probably say Wellington. What about you? What is the second best/most interesting city in New Zealand in your opinion? I'd love to know...

    Keep up the great work with your blogging, Nia. You are flying through the programme!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete