Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

All About Me!

Hello and Welcome! To my Blog.My name is Nia and I am 11 years old. I am currently attending Glen Taylor School,I’ve been at Glen Taylor school for 7 years.I’m Maori and African and a little bit of Spanish,French and Scottish.I have 5 sisters and 1 brother that I unconditionally love, 5 of them are older than me,which makes me the second youngest.



This is my first year as a manaiakalani student and I am loving it! Learning on Chromebooks is a challenge,finding new ways to edit is new to me and easier. My weakness in learning subjects is maths but, I got high grades in  reading and writing.I take pleasure in being active,especially sports because it’s got to do with movement.



These last two years I will put integrity in everything,I will also try get a scholarship.I am inspired by my My Mum, she encourages me to put my everything in learning. She’s a hardworking woman that has no problem helping me.This Year, I am really looking forward to new challenges that I can accomplish.  Thank-you For Reading…...





No comments:

Post a Comment