Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey- 3 facts about New Zealand- Activity 1

For the Winter Learning Journey one of our activity's for Monday is to go on this site named: Tourism New Zealand. I then have to find three facts about New Zealand and post it onto my blog, Have a look!. (You might learn something new about New Zealand.)

3 facts about New Zealand:

Did you know:


  • In New Zealand roughly there are 69% European descent's
  • Also In New Zealand 14.6% of people are Maori
  • and 6.9% of people are Asian and pacific islanders.

I hope you learnt something new about New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nia,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey blogging programme. We are thrilled that you have joined us this year!!

    I am particularly excited to have students from Glen Taylor taking up the challenge and being leaders within the school. This is the first time that we have officially launched the programme in the school and you are one of the first ever participants. It's pretty cool!

    We hope that you will enjoy the programme and learn a lot about New Zealand in the process. We're looking forward to learning from you and to supporting you as you venture across NZ!

    I can see that you've already posted a number of activity blogs so I will head away and read them now. I'm looking forward to it :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete