Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

I am Nia

Kia Ora , Talofa lava, Malo e le lei, Bulavanaka, Ni hao, Namaste and welcome to you all. My name is Nia and I am 12 years old. I am currently attending Glen Taylor school as a year 8 which means that this is unfortunately my last year at Glen Taylor School. I am Maori, African and part of Spanish,french and Scottish. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother that I unconditionally love, 5 of them are older than me,which makes me the second youngest.


This is my second year as a manaiakalani student and I am loving it! I love Learning on Chromebooks. I love playing sports because I am an active person. I take pleasure at trying new things and also eating food.


This year I will try get a scholarship. I am inspired by my My Mum because she encourages me to give everything a go. She’s a hardworking woman that has no problem helping me. My goals this year is to have high grades in maths reading and writing. I have high grades in reading and writing so, I am trying really hard to improve in maths. This Year, I am really looking forward to new challenges that I can accomplish.  Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment