Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Inquiry

 Our focus this term for Inquiry is Our Part in the Community. We first made a google doc with our Big questions and then 6-8 sub questions that connect to our big question. After you have completed your questions, you then move on to creating a google drawing which includes all your questions.With the google drawing Miss Tupou told us that the google drawing had to be created with shapes, so no copying and pasting. I then had to do research,for research we had to answer our questions. Miss Tupou told us when you find the answer of your question, Don't just copy and paste, read through it and paraphrase it. Paraphrasing is when you read through and, then put it into your own words. I have completed all these subjects, Here is my research I post my google drawing and doc soon, Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment